08/10th Pass-56000+ Vacancies

NEET UG Result 2024 Date Released: Check Release Date, Answer Key@neet.ntaonline.in

NEET Result 2024: As per the announcement on the official website, the students can check their NEET Result 2024 on 14 June 2024. The aspirants will get their scorecard for the NEET UG Result from the official website https://neet.ntaonline.in/. The NEET website will ask you to enter the DOB and Application Number to see the score in the NEET UG Exam. 

Nearly 24 lakh aspirants appeared in the NEET UG Exam 2024. The NEET UG Exam 2024 was conducted across the nation on 05 May 2024. The NEET Exam result is crucial for admissions in medical colleges. The students who are above the cutoff will get admission to their dream medical college easily, the exact cutoff will recalculated after 14 June 2024, the release of the NEET UG Result 2024. 

When NTA NEET 2024 results will be announced?

The National Testing Agency has decided to declare the result for the NEET UG Exam 2024 on 14 June 2024. All the students will be able to see their scores in the NEET UG Exam from the official website. To check how many marks are there in the NEET UG paper, the aspirants should know their Application Number and Date of Birth. These details will be required to log in to the NEET official website and check the output of the NEET UG Exam.

NTA NEET UG Result 2024: Overview

NTA NEET UG Exam Date 

05 May 2024

NTA NEET UG Exam Result 

14 June 2024

NTA NEET UG Exam Offical Website 


Organization Responsible for NEET UG Result 

National Testing Agency/NTA

The last date to download the result

Within 90 Days of the Release of the Result 

Requirements to Check the Result 

Application Number and DOB 

How to download the NTA NEET UG 2024 Result?

The aspirants needed to follow the step-by-step process to check their results for the NEET examination for the Under Graduate Exam 2024. 

  1. Open the official weblink for the NEET UG Exam https://neet.ntaonline.in/.
  2. You will see the scrolling tabs on the home page of the website, from there click on the NEET UG Result 2024.
  3. Then, provide the application number, DOB, and Captcha code in the online form for the NEET UG Result.
  4. Then, you will be able to see the result of the UG Exam when you click on the submit button.
  5. From there, the aspirants can print the result card for the NEET UG Exam. 
  6. All the aspirants should save the result copy PDF for the future. 

NEET UG Result Date 2024

NTA NEET UG Exam Date 

05 May 2024

Provisional Answer Key /OMR Sheet Date

29 May 2024

Last Date to Challenge the NEET UG Answer Key

31 May 2024

NEET 2024 Final Answer Key Date

14 June 2024

NEET UG Result 2024: Details Mentioned

The following details will be shown on the score card of the UG NEET Score Card.

  • Roll Number
  • Application Number
  • Full Name, Parent Name, Gender, DOB, Catagory
  • Percentile in PCM
  • Total Marks Obtained
  • Percentile Score
  • NEET UG All India Rank
  • Qualifying Status
  • Rank for 15% of AIQ posts
  • Cutoff Score

NEET Counselling 2024

The counseling on 15% of seats is handled by the MCI organization and the rest 85% of seats will be handled by the state government. Check the full details below. 

  • 15% All India Quota seats: 15% of seats are reserved for the govt colleges, and the counseling is handled by the MCI organization. The students get admission to the MBBS, BAMS, BDS, and other courses in the govt colleges. 
  •  85% State Quota seats: The rest of the 85% seats will be filled in the govt colleges of the state or private colleges. The counseling will be conducted state and the eligibility criteria will be applicable state-wise.
  • Central Institutes/Universities/Deemed Universities: In the Deemed Universities the counseling was organized by the MCI organization for all of the 100% seats and they considered the marks in the NEET UG paper.
  • State/Management/NRI Quota seats:  The private universities have seats for the NRI and under the Management quota, they apply their rules during admission.
  • Central Pool Quota seats: There is a quota known as the Central Pool quota, in this, the admission is based on the NEET marks.  

WhatsApp Group Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now
Trending Topics 2024
Sarkari Yojana 2024 10th/12th नौकरी न्यूजs
Railway Jobs 2024 Police jobs 2024

Leave a Comment